Includes Breakfast and Dinner, Bethel reservation, land transportation, and hotel lodging. It includes entrance for Pompeii Museum.
Visiting Milan / Venice / Pisa / Florence / Rome / Pompeii / Naples / Capri
9 DAYS / 8 NIGHTS / 8 CITIES
- 👥Double Occupancy $2700 per person (one matrimonial bed or 2 twin beds)
- 👤Single Occupancy $3490 per person (one matrimonial bed or 2 twin beds
- Triple Occupancy $2430 for the third person. Please call the office for more details.
Land package only:
Now with dedicated travel agents. Click here for flight assistance to help you to get to Italy.
Deposit to reserve your seat is $499.00 per person. Deposit is non-refundable.
Pay in free interest installments until February 2021.
- For visa information, please go to https://www.travisa.com/
- Traveling requirements: Be in good health and can travel without the physical assistance of others. They should not be dependent on a wheelchair, an auxiliary oxygen supply, or a similar health-related device. They should not have problems standing and walking for long periods of time.
Our trip includes transportation and a full tour guide with commentary. Please refer to Italy for more information)
Day 1 - Saturday, June 5
Arrive in Milan. Meet at the hotel.
Day 2 - Sunday, June 6
- After Breakfast. City tour of Milan, panoramic view of Sforzesco Castle, Sempione Park, Via Dante, Vittorio Emmanuele Gallery, Duopmo Plaza, etc. We will continue to Lago de Garda and the Veneto Region. Overnight
Day 3 - Monday, June 7
Venice (167 miles)
- After Breakfast. Morning walking city tour of Venice, rest of the day at leisure.
Day 4 - Tuesday, June 8
Pisa / Florence (203 / 42 miles)
- After Breakfast. Depart to Pisa, free time to visit the Pisa Tower. Continue to Florence. Overnight.
Day 5 - Wednesday, June 9
Rome - (172 miles)
- Rome. Panoramic city tour of Rome. Overnight
Day 6 - Thursday, June 10
Rome / Bethel - (22 miles)
- After breakfast depart to Watch Tower Branch for a visit. Congregazione Cristiana dei Testimoni di Geova Via della Bufalotta 1281 I-00138 ROMA RM - ITALIA Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight
Day 7 - Friday, June 11
Naples / Pompeii / Capri - (150 / 16 miles)
- After Breakfast. Depart to Pompeii visit the archeological site of this Roman city destroyed by an eruption of Mount Vesubio on 79 EC. Continue to Naples.
Day 8 - Saturday, June 12
Naples / Capri / Rome - (28 / 165 miles)
- After breakfast panoramic city tour of Naples. Continue to the Island of Capri where you can see the Faraglioni and visit the Blue Grotto (if weather permits) Continue to Rome. Overnight.
Day 9 - Sunday, June 13
Rome / USA
- After breakfast, depart to your city of origin or any other destination you plan to visit.
TERMS and CONDITIONS
#18 "Explore Italy" 🍕 June 5-13 2021 (Land 🚍 package only)
Please meet us on TBA at Milan at our hotel to check-in and enjoy a pleasant evening of dining.