Includes Breakfast and Dinner, Bethel reservation, land transportation, and hotel lodging. It includes entrance for Pompeii Museum.
Visiting Milan / Venice / Pisa / Florence / Rome / Pompeii / Naples / Capri
9 DAYS / 8 NIGHTS / 8 CITIES
- 👥Double Occupancy $2700 per person (one matrimonial bed or 2 twin beds)
- 👤Single Occupancy $3490 per person (one matrimonial bed or 2 twin beds
- Triple Occupancy $2430 for the third person. Please call the office for more details.
Land package only:
Now with dedicated travel agents. Click here for flight assistance to help you to get to Italy.
Deposit to reserve your seat is $499.00 per person. Deposit is non-refundable.
Pay in free interest installments until April 2020.
- For visa information, please go to https://www.travisa.com/
- Traveling requirements: Be in good health and can travel without the physical assistance of others. They should not be dependent on a wheelchair, an auxiliary oxygen supply, or a similar health-related device. They should not have problems standing and walking for long periods of time.
Our trip includes transportation and full tour guide with commentary. Please refer to Italy for more information)
Day 1 June 13 / Saturday
Milan Arrive in Milan. Meet at the hotel.
Day 2 June 14 / Sunday
Milan / Venice (167 miles)
- After Breakfast. City tour of Milan, panoramic view of Sforzesco Castle, Sempione Park, Via Dante, Vittorio Emmanuele Gallery, Duopmo Plaza, etc. We will continue to Lago de Garda and the Veneto Region. Overnight
Day 3 June 15 / Monday
- After Breakfast. Morning walking city tour of Venice, rest of the day at leisure.
Day 4 June 16 / Tuesday
Venice / Pisa / Florence (203 / 42 miles)
- After Breakfast. Depart to Pisa, free time to visit the Pisa Tower. Continue to Florence. Overnight.
Day 5 June 17 / Wednesday
Florence / Rome - (172 miles)
- After breakfast, depart to Rome. Panoramic city tour of Rome. Overnight
Day 6 June 18 / Thursday
Rome / Bethel - (22 miles)
- After breakfast depart to Watch Tower Branch for a visit. Congregazione Cristiana dei Testimoni di Geova Via della Bufalotta 1281 I-00138 ROMA RM - ITALIA Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight
Day 7 June 19 / Friday
Rome / Pompeii / Naples - (150 / 16 miles)
- After Breakfast. Depart to Pompeii visit the archeological site of this Roman city destroyed by an eruption of Mount Vesubio on 79 EC. Continue to Naples.
Day 8 June 20 / Saturday
Naples / Capri / Rome - (28 / 165 miles)
- After breakfast panoramic city tour of Naples. Continue to the Island of Capri where you can see the Faraglioni and visit the Blue Grotto (if weather permits) Continue to Rome. Overnight.
Day 9 Jun. 21 / Sunday
Rome / USA
- After breakfast, depart to your city of origin or any other destination you plan to visit.
TERMS and CONDITIONS
[Summer 2020] "Explore Italy" 🍕 Jun 13th-21st (Land 🚍 package only)
Please meet us on Saturday, Jun 13 at Milan at our hotel to check-in and enjoy a pleasant evening of dining.